Rugged and Reliable
- 24/7 heavy duty cycle with longest mean time to failure and less user intervention
- Operates in harsh environments withstanding humidity, extreme temperatures, dust and dirt
- Durable rugged sheet metal cabinetry and sealed electronic componentry
- Media flexibility including multi-part, wide format, and continuous form media
- OpenPrint offers Easy Plug & Play Operation to print PDF and postscript in ERP Environments
- Modern Connectivity with standard USB 2.0 and Serial and optional Ethernet and/or Parallel
Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Lowest Cost per Page printing driven by hardware reliability and high yield low cost consumables.
- Remote Diagnostics enables printer status monitoring and remote configuration via webpage
- Energy Efficiency lowers idle power consumption, lowers energy costs, boosts operating efficiency while contributing less consumables waste.